ARC Advisory Group’s research on the Control Valves market shows that end users are demanding more in-depth information about installed control valve performance and health. They also want this information to be easier and more intuitive to access. This trend is leading to increasing investments in digital positioners, which provide end users a window into the health of the valve and the process itself. Control valve suppliers are now embedding artificial intelligence capabilities in their digital valve positioners to provide more advanced warning of impending valve failure.
"The ongoing pandemic and increasing emphasis on digitalization have made many end users aware of the cost benefits of condition monitoring and predictive analysis to avoid downtime and minimize human intervention in and during the process. The increased focus on leveraging pervasive communications networks, cloud storage, and computing capabilities to enable asset management initiatives is increasing the demand for digital positioners amongst end users seeking higher productivity and efficiency," according to David Clayton, Research Director and key author of ARC's Control Valves Market Research Report.
Control Valves Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Increasing Competition from Low-cost Competitors
- Increasing Regulatory Pressure
- Increasing Electrification of Control Valves
- Increasing Acceptance of Outsourcing Maintenance
- Integrated Connected Valves
- Increasing Adoption of Wireless Positioners
- Batteries to Power Wireless Devices
- Technological Advancements in Communication Protocols
- Energy Saving Measures
- Increasing Focus on Reduced Flaring
- Increasing Focus on Safety Lifecycle
Leading Suppliers to the Control Valves Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Emerson Automation Solutions, Flowserve, Nihon Koso, SAMSON, and Third Party Control Valve Suppliers.
About the Control Valves Research
The Control Valves report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modeling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and 1 year of historical analysis segmented by Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Component, Project Type, Actuators by Type, Positioners by Type, and Positioners by Communication Protocol.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with 1 year of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.