ARC Advisory Group’s latest research report on the Temperature Transmitter market shows that demand for instrumentation is growing as processes need to be managed with increased energy efficiency, safety, and compliance to stringent environmental regulations. It is now clear that there are demanding applications and new measurement possibilities that can be met by temperature transmitters at a lower cost than other competitive non-contact technologies. In some cases, suppliers with a wide range of products with different product functions are consolidating the existing product line to make it more simplified, structured, and focused. These limited number of products are equipped with broad measurement capabilities to cover a wide range of applications. Such consolidations are being done with the purpose of helping customers make quick selection decisions with less effort.
"The need to improve overall plant efficiency and remove production bottlenecks motivates end users to replace traditional devices with smart and advanced temperature transmitters. Clean fuel projects and compliance to emission norms and new environmental regulations are global mandates. Efficient energy usage has a positive impact on asset maintenance costs, equipment lifecycle costs, safety, and overall emissions. Additional measurement points are being added to meet the changing regulations, and users are demanding more certifications for the products they procure. These are generally long-cycle projects, and the impact on the temperature transmitter market will be evident only in the medium to long term," according to Vidya Prasad, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Temperature Transmitters Market Research Report.
Temperature Transmitters Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Clamp-On RTDs
- Continued Emphasis on Plant Asset Management (PAM)
- Device Suppliers Opting for Different Approaches for Offering Attractive Product Portfolios
- Field Device Integration (FDI)
- Increasingly Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Integrated Assemblies
- Pricing Trend
- Shift Towards Thin Film RTDs
- Suppliers Offering Comprehensive Package
Leading Suppliers to the Temperature Transmitters Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Emerson Automation Solutions, Endress+Hauser, Honeywell, Yokogawa.
About the Temperature Transmitters Research
The Temperature Transmitters report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Sensor Type, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Transmission Method, Communication Protocol, Power Supply, Safety Integrity Level, Intelligence, Transmitter Housing Type, Number of Head Mount Input Nodes, Mounting Style, Fixture Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
- Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.