ARC Advisory Group’s new research into the market for Vibration Sensors shows continued growth over the next five years. Applications for vibration sensors will also expand due to the increasing demand for digitalization, asset performance management, predictive maintenance, improving energy and operational efficiencies, and expanding emerging economies such as India and other Southeast Asian countries. The use of vibration sensors also enables predictive maintenance, allowing for the efficient planning of maintenance activities by predicting when a machine will require maintenance.
"ARC sees an ongoing need for end users to optimize asset performance, which will fuel growth in services related to asset performance management as plant digitalization activities continue to drive modernization activity. Today, many users want more than what the traditional sensor provides. Users want centralized data storage with contextualized global data accessibility for all levels of their organizations to enable the highest collaboration and effectiveness. There are changes in the way the leading users are deploying sensors, smart connections through IO-Link or digitally to improve and distribute real-time data to all levels of the manufacturing organization through workflow and other complementary technologies," according to Saket Kumar Mishra, Analyst and key author of ARC's Vibration Sensors Market Research Report.
Vibration Sensors Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning
- Asset Performance
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing and Services-based Solutions
- Condition Monitoring
- Edge Devices
- IIoT and Industry 4.0
- Industrial IoT-enabled Services
- Remote Monitoring
- Vibration Analysis
Leading Suppliers to the Vibration Sensors Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Amphenol, Baker Hughes, Emerson Automation Solutions, SKF, TE Connectivity.
About the Vibration Sensors Research
The Vibration Sensors research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The report segmentation includes Machinery by Segment, Sensor Type, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Technology, Frequency Range, Overall Scope.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.