New ARC Advisory Group research on the on-off valves global market reveals that increasing emphasis on digitalization has made many end users aware of the cost benefits of condition monitoring and predictive analysis to avoid downtime and minimize human intervention in the process. The increased focus on leveraging pervasive communications networks, cloud storage, and computing capability to enable asset management initiatives drives smart valves/actuator demand among end users seeking higher productivity and efficiency. An on-off valve or shutoff valve controls the on-and-off supply of media to or within a fluid or gas system.
"Concerns about energy security and becoming self-reliant are also driving the market for on-off valves. Due to unpredictable geopolitical tensions, many companies have made a conscious decision to reduce their dependency on foreign energy suppliers. This trend has initiated a wave of investments in nuclear, LNG, fossil power plants and regional oil and gas capacity. In many cases, these investments include significant numbers of on-off valves," according to Vidya Prasad, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Market Research.
On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Batteries to Power Wireless Devices
- Energy Saving Measures
- Increasing Acceptance of Outsourcing Maintenance
- Increasing Focus on Safety Lifecycle
- Increasing Regulatory Pressure
- Integrated Connected Valves
- Technological Advancements in Communication Protocols
Leading Suppliers to the On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Crane Company, Emerson Automation Solutions, Flowserve, Rotork, Schlumberger.
About the On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Research
The On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Revenue Category, Industry, Sales Channel, Customer Type, Component, Actuator Type, Valves by Body Type, Switchbox Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.