New ARC Advisory Group research on the On-Off Valves global market reveals that increasing focus on digitalization is driving this market. The waning pandemic and increasing emphasis on digitalization have made many end users aware of the cost benefits of condition monitoring and predictive analysis to avoid downtime and minimize human intervention in the manufacturing process.
"The increased focus on leveraging pervasive communications networks, cloud storage, and computing capability to enable asset management initiatives is driving smart valve actuators’ demand among end users seeking higher productivity and efficiency. And the ongoing digitalization trend is expected to generate a growing demand for valve actuators, and accompanying smart remote monitoring devices, in both new construction and retrofit projects," according to Vidya Prasad, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Market Research Report.
On-Off Valves Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Increasing Focus on Safety Lifecycle
- Energy Saving Measures
- Technological Advancements in Communication Protocols
- Batteries to Power Wireless Devices
- Integrated Connected Valves
- Increasing Acceptance of Outsourcing Maintenance
- Increasing Regulatory Pressure
Leading Suppliers to the On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Crane Company, Emerson Automation Solutions, Flowserve, Rotork, Schlumberger.
About the On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes Research
The On-Off Valves, Actuators, and Switchboxes report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts segmented by Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Component, Actuator Type, Valve Type, Switchbox Type, Revenue Category.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.