ARC’s new report on the Severe Service Valves market shows that the market outlook remains optimistic because the macro trends that underlie the growth are still in place. These trends include globalization, infrastructure expansion, emerging economies, digitalization, an increasing middle class in Asia, and the ongoing need for effective power management within the facilities. Emphasis on digitalization has made many end users aware of the cost benefits associated with condition monitoring and predictive analysis to avoid downtime. This trend is expected to generate higher sales for SSVs and accompanying smart remote monitoring devices, in both new construction projects and retrofits.
"Increasing regulatory pressure, standards compliance, and media activity are all combining to drive end users to make increased investments in severe service valves. For example, many national governments are putting increasing pressure on end users to meet safety regulations, and end users are beginning to see that most safety failures come from field devices connected to the safety system rather than the safety system logic itself. This understanding is driving more end users to invest in more intelligent and reliable field devices and valves," according to Saket Kumar Mishra, Analyst and key author of ARC's Severe Service Valves Market Research Report.
Severe Service Valves Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Safety Regulations
- Plant Safety and Reliability
- Operations to Adjust with the Dynamics in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Industrial 5G
- Improving Local Presence
- Digital Positioners
- Adoption of Industrial IoT
Leading Suppliers to the Severe Service Valves Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Circor International, Emerson
Automation Solutions, Flowserve, IMI, SAMSON.
About the Severe Service Valves Research
The Severe Service Valves report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts segmented by Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Component, Valves by Body Type, Overall Scope, On-off valve by Application, Control Valves by Application, Control Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include::
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.