More stringent environmental regulations and the push toward sustainability are driving growth in the global pressure transmitter market worldwide. Pressure transmitters are being used to reduce emissions and make processes more efficient in a wide range of existing and emerging applications from oil and gas production to plastics recycling processes. New products designed for extremely harsh conditions, multivariable measurement devices, and wireless pressure transmitters are making it easier to place pressure transmitters just about anywhere in any application.
"Device suppliers are opting for different approaches in handling their product portfolios, when offering devices with advanced detection capabilities. Several leading suppliers are adding new product models that cater to challenging process conditions or adding new capabilities to existing products. It is now clear that there are demanding applications and new measurement possibilities that can be met by pressure transmitters, possibly at a lower cost than other competitive non-contact technologies. In some cases, suppliers with a wide range of products with different product functions are consolidating the existing product line to make it more simplified, structured, and focused. These limited number of products are equipped with broad measurement capabilities, to cover a wide range of applications. Such consolidations are being done with the purpose of helping customers make quick selection decisions, and with lesser effort," according to Vidya Prasad, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Pressure Transmitters Market Research Report.
Pressure Transmitter Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Channel Partners are Becoming the True Enabler of Product Distribution
- Customer Demand for Application Specific Certifications
- Device Suppliers Opting for Different Approaches for Offering Attractive Product Portfolios
- Energy Market Growth
- Increasingly Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Integrated Pressure Transmitters
- Multivariable Transmitters
- Price Trend
- Suppliers Offering Comprehensive Package
- Wireless Transmitters
Leading Suppliers to the Pressure Transmitters Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Emerson Automation Solutions, Endress+Hauser, Honeywell, Yokogawa.
About the Pressure Transmitters Research
The Pressure Transmitters report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Application, Transmission Method, Communication Protocol, Technology, Safety Integrity Level, Intelligence.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.