According to recent ARC Advisory Group research, as industries continue to prioritize precision and efficiency, the demand for magnetic flowmeters is expected to grow. Ongoing advancements in technology, such as improved sensor designs, digital signal processing, and communication capabilities further enhance the performance and usability of magnetic flowmeters, reinforcing their position as a preferred choice for flow measurement applications. Magnetic flowmeters provide highly accurate and reliable measurements, making them a preferred choice for applications where precision is paramount. Industries such as water and wastewater management, chemical processing, food and beverage production, pharmaceuticals, and oil and gas rely on magnetic flowmeters to monitor and control fluid flows. These flowmeters offer benefits such as non-intrusive measurement, wide fluid compatibility, and resistance to harsh environments. Their ability to handle corrosive and abrasive fluids, coupled with their low maintenance requirements, make them ideal for challenging industrial settings.
"Accurate flow measurement is crucial for improving process efficiency, reducing waste, optimizing energy consumption, and meeting regulatory requirements. Magnetic flowmeters enable industries to gather real-time flow data, analyze trends, and make informed decisions to enhance productivity and minimize costs. By ensuring accurate flow measurement, magnetic flowmeters contribute to overall process control and help businesses achieve their operational goals," according to Saket Kumar Mishra, Analyst and key author of ARC's Magnetic Flowmeters Market Research.
Magnetic Flowmeters Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Batteries to Power Wireless Devices
- Improve Safety and Productivity
- Industrial IoT
- Intelligent Devices
- Remote Connectivity
- Smart Meters
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wireless Devices
Leading Suppliers to the Magnetic Flowmeters Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Emerson Automation Solutions, Endress+Hauser, KROHNE, Siemens.
About the Magnetic Flowmeters Research
The Magnetic Flowmeters research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Measured Medium, Transmission Method, End Connection, Communication Protocol, Power Supply, Transmitter Mounting, Liner Material, Overall Scope.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.