According to new ARC research on the Process Analyzers market, demand for remote solutions has risen exponentially during the COVID-19 crisis. Growing demand for smaller and customized batches is supporting the growth of the online process analyzer market. Especially in the established markets in Europe and North America, the demand for customized products with short lead times is growing. Emerging markets like China and India also show a rising demand for the technology, as their offerings move from basic products towards specialized offerings.
"The inherent quality of online analyzers to monitor processes remotely while providing real-time information has accelerated their application in an unforeseeable way during the recent pandemic. The resulting momentum is expected to remain an important factor during the entire forecast period," according to Constanze Schmitz, Analyst and key author of ARC's Online Process Analyzers Market Research.
Process Analyzers Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Automation versus laboratory
- Compensate for lack of skilled personnel
- New technologies applied to online analysis
- Real time information
- Volatile raw material prices
Leading Suppliers to the Process Analyzers Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Emerson Automation Solutions, Endress+Hauser, Hach, Mettler-Toledo, Yokogawa.
About the Process Analyzers Research
The Process Analyzers research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies
leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts. The research segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Technology, Scope of Research, Medium, Column Types, Parameter Measured, Measuring Principles. Up to 5 years of historical analysis is available.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.