New ARC Advisory Group research on the Valve Actuators global market reveals that the proliferation of the green hydrogen value chain is driving this market. The ongoing drive toward promoting green, zero emissions, and sustainable energy is leading to several new investments and research to develop the conceptual hydrogen-powered economies across several developed regions in the world.
"Western European countries such as Germany are investing heavily in hydrogen-based power generation. A German-based company, ThyssenKrupp, which is part of the new green hydrogen consortium, recently received a 30 million euro grant from the German government and is working on an 88-Megawatt electrolyzer project with Quebec Hydro. Several new midstream pipeline projects are planned for safe hydrogen transmission in the region. Leading valves and actuator manufacturers are also developing new product portfolios for hydrogen service to capitalize on these upcoming opportunities," according to Vidya Prasad, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Valve Actuators Market Research Report.
Valve Actuators Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Technological Advancements in Communication Protocols
- Integrated Connected Valves
- Increasing Regulatory Pressure
- Increasing Focus on Safety Lifecycle
- Increasing Focus on Cybersecurity
- Increasing Electrification of Control Valves
- Increasing Acceptance of Outsourcing Maintenance
- Energy Saving Measures
Leading Suppliers to the Valve Actuators Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: AUMA, Emerson Automation Solutions, Flowserve, Nihon Koso, Rotork.
About the Valve Actuators Research
The Valve Actuators report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and 5 years of historical analysis. The report segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Flow Modulation Type, Actuator Type, Pneumatic Actuators by Type, Electric Actuators by Operating Torque.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.