ARC Advisory Group’s research on the global temperature transmitters market reveals that the need to improve energy efficiency and remove production bottlenecks is driving end users to replace traditional devices with smart and advanced temperature transmitters. The demand for instrumentation is growing as more instruments are required to manage processes with increased energy efficiency, safety, and compliance with stringent environmental regulations. Many improvements in remote diagnostics and field networking technologies are also driving growth in the pressure transmitter market.
"Ethernet-APL (Advanced Physical Layer) is one of the most innovative concepts in the field device market today, enabling powerful and consistent digital communication in process automation from the sensor to the control level. Ethernet-APL will be mainly applicable for greenfield projects or major retrofit applications, which can most efficiently deploy the necessary wiring infrastructure change. The technology will give more access to diagnostics and other data available in temperature transmitters," according to Vidya Prasad, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Temperature Transmitters Market Research.
Temperature Transmitters Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Clamp-On RTDs
- Continued Emphasis on Plant Asset Management (PAM)
- Device Suppliers Opting for Different Approaches for Offering Attractive Product Portfolios
- Field Device Integration (FDI)
- Increasingly Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Integrated Assemblies
- Pricing Trend
- Shift Towards Thin Film RTDs
- Suppliers Offering Comprehensive Package
Leading Suppliers to the Temperature Transmitters Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Emerson Automation Solutions, Endress+Hauser, Honeywell, Yokogawa.
About the Temperature Transmitters Research
The Temperature Transmitters research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Sensor Type, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Transmission Method, Communication Protocol, Power Supply, Safety Integrity Level, Intelligence, Transmitter Housing Type, Number of Head Mount Input Nodes, Mounting Style, Fixture Type, Overall Scope.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.