Energy Management – Automation spanning from metering to the ERP level, and from product sales to solution business.
- To make production more energy efficient (passive energy management)
- To enable the user to react to changes in electricity/commodity prices by adjusting production (active energy management)
- Big energy data
- Energy management at the machine level
- Integration into the controller
- Demand response
- Integration and decoupling
- Local renewables
- Regulatory compliance – PAT Scheme, ISO 50001
Table of Contents
- Survey Respondent Profile
- Survey Results
- Appendix: Methodology and Acronyms
If you would like to buy this report or obtain information about how to become a client, please Contact Us
Keywords: Automation, Metering, ERP, Solution Business, Energy Efficient, Passive Energy Management, ARC Advisory Group.