For over twenty years, ARC Advisory Group has hosted the ARC Industry & City Forum, where over 1000 private and public sector leaders gather to discuss Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity, and Smart City topics. In its 2019 Forum, ARC Advisory Group is expanding the Smart Cities track – filling it with thought-provoking talks and discussion on topics that matter to you. One such meeting is: the IEEE Smart Cities Standards Meeting for P2784.
The IEEE Smart Cities Standards Meeting for P2784
This standard, currently under development, will provide a framework that outlines technologies and the processes for planning the evolution of a smart city. Smart Cities and related solutions require technology standards and a cohesive process planning framework for the use of the internet of things to ensure interoperable, agile, and scalable solutions that are able to be implemented and maintained in a sustainable manner. This framework provides a methodology for municipalities and technology integrators to use as a tool to plan for innovative and technology solutions for smart cities.
IEEE P2784 Subcommittees & Task Forces
● Governance and Planning
● Technology and Security Policies
● Section-Specific (see planning document)
● Government and Planning Task Force
● Research Task Force
This meeting is hosted by IEEE Smart Cities Chair Zack Huhn, CEO of Venture Smarter and Vice Chair Jim Frazer, Vice President – Infrastructure and Smart Cities, ARC Advisory Group
Additional Smart City Sessions include:
- Smart City Platform Success Stories
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicles Test Bed Tour – FDOT’s SunTrax
- IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence
- Smart City Project Best Practices
- The Cybersecurity Challenge for Smart Cities & Infrastructure
- Drones for Industry & Smart Cities
- Mobility-as-a-Service: A Focus on Smart Transportation
- Smart Parking Systems - Dramatic Impacts and Current Challenges
- And much more…
The ARC Forum will be held February 4-7, 2019 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821.
Learn more about reserving your place at the forum webpage or
Contact: Rob D’Angelo, Director of Strategic Services direct at 781-471-1150 / email@example.com for more information