Infosys announced that it has expanded its partnership with Google Cloud to become a Google Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP). As a qualified MSP, Infosys will offer clients full application lifecycle services with its deep cloud and data analytics expertise. This will include consulting, assessment, migration, optimization and support services for enterprises looking to optimize their workloads on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
As a Google Cloud MSP, Infosys will offer industry-specific solutions on GCP for healthcare, financial services, insurance, telecom and retail industries. This partnership further strengthens Infosys’ capabilities to help companies innovate and industrialize analytics, drive accelerated insights for new revenue models, realize savings and achieve faster time to market.
Other services offered as part of the MSP program include:
- Data Cafe – an enterprise portal for data exploration and cognitive conversational interfaces for contextual interactions
- Data marketplace for managing data as an asset
- Data governance and data operations across hybrid platforms
- A data science experimentation tool kit for accelerated analytics
- Secure cloud platform management and operations that enable effective governance and risk management
- Support to accelerate SAP workload migration to Google Cloud