QAD Inc. announced the availability of the latest version of QAD Cloud ERP and related solutions, including the general availability of the Channel Islands Initiative for use with QAD Cloud ERP 2018.
Features of QAD Cloud ERP
The most recent version of QAD Cloud ERP features the following innovations:
- The Channel Islands UX now provides over 40 supported roles with 16 optimized for end-to-end business process support.
- A new Operations Action Center, which provides visibility of repetitive and work order manufacturing performance and a new Maintenance Action Center, which includes visibility of asset management data.
- Performance enhancements were made to Action Centers including a large data query service supported by a data lake.
- Asset Management offers enhanced maintenance request, maintenance order close functionality, and project visualization capabilities to provide deeper project insight.
- Customer Management and Service Management include innovations in the areas of sourcing, inventory and order visibility as well as full support for depot repair and related material ordering.
- QAD Financials features several functional improvements in the areas of revenue recognition, accounts payable and accounts receivable, and simplified setup and maintenance using the Channel Islands UX.
- The latest version of the QAD Enterprise Platform allows users and developers to add data model extensions and UI script in a no/low code environment.
- QAD Enterprise Applications, QAD's on-premise ERP solution, now offers the Channel Islands UX and QAD Enterprise Platform to early adopter customers.
Innovations to other QAD solutions include:
- An updated, easier-to-use QAD Supplier Portal offers streamlined supplier collaboration via additional alert capabilities that minimize supplier interruption.
- The QAD Internationalization (I19) program, which addresses country and local regulations for financial reporting and taxation purposes to
- help keep customers in compliance, adds major updates to seven country extensions plus several minor updates. QAD supports 63 countries and offers special country extensions for many more.