The Food & Beverage Industry Automation and Software Expenditures Market Research Study delivers current market analysis plus a five year market and technology forecast.
Food & Beverage Industry Expenditures Overview
The Automation Expenditures for Food and Beverage Worldwide Outlook examines the market for automation products and systems in food and beverage products and ingredients manufacturing and the factors contributing to the growth and deployment of specific products and systems.
Automation products and systems include enterprise asset management, general motion control, LIMS, AC drives, plant asset management, PLCs, DCS, process safety systems, HMIs, field transmitters and valves, process engineering tools, real-time process optimization, production management.
Much of the current automation deployment focuses on projects that reduce energy consumption and waste, reduce costs and protect margins, or better ensure product safety. The industry has been one of the least impacted by the global economic recession. However, the industry expects growth in consumer spending to remain at reduced rates into the foreseeable future. Most major companies have similar business strategies. The major difference in performance is how well they execute their strategies. This further emphasizes the need for automation products and systems.
Formats and Editions Available
This market study may be purchased as an Excel Workbook.
|MIRA Workbook||PDF File|
|Worldwide (includes regional data)||Yes||No|
Food & Beverage Industry Automation Worldwide Market Research Focus Areas
- Market Shares of the Leading Suppliers
- Market Shares by Region
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Latin America
Market Forecasts and Histories
- Total Shipments of Automation Products and Systems to the Food and Beverage Industry
- Shipments by Region
- Shipments by Product Type
- Collaborative Production Management for Process
- Control Valves
- DCS without SCADA
- Enterprise Asset Management
- General Motion Control
- High Power AC Drives without Midrange
- Human Machine Interface Software
- Lab Information Management Systems
- Low Power AC Drives
- Machine Safeguarding Solutions
- Plant Asset Management
- Process Electrochem Systems
- Process Engineering Tools
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Real-Time Process Optimization
- Shipments by Sales Channel