ARC’s European Industry Forum is part of our successful series of worldwide conferences in the USA, India, China, and Japan. The next European Forum will take place May 17 - 18, 2022 as a virtual event and focus on “Accelerating Industrial Digital Transformation and Sustainability”. Participants are invited to attend exclusive presentations and workshops on strategies and case studies from the digital front lines.
ARC industry analysts and other automation experts from the end-user and supplier communities will analyze and discuss trends and drivers for the most current topics.
Topics of ARC’s European Industry Forum 2022
- 21st Century Operations: Where IT, OT & ET Converge
- AI & Machine Learning
- Asset Performance Management
- Automation Innovation (5G, Edge, Future Architectures, IoT Platforms, Networks)
- Cybersecurity for the Connected Industrial World
- Digital Twins & Connected Smart Machines
- Hydrogen & Decarbonization
- Industrial Communications
- MES end-user success stories
- Smart Infrastructure
- Smart Sensing, Measurement & Identification
As we adapt to the new normal, industrial innovation is accelerating. A renewed focus on sustainability, the circular economy, and climate change is sparking innovation and powering transformational and technological change throughout the industrial sector. Resilience has become a priority for many companies in all industries. Digital leaders have now validated their strategies against the real-world challenges brought on by the pandemic and are accelerating their innovation and transformation initiatives. The power of disruptive technologies is full speed ahead!
The Forum is currently planned as a virtual event. ARC will observe the development of the pandemic and will communicate any change in format.
For more information about participating, sponsoring, or speaking at the event, please contact Mario Backus email@example.com .