Logistics professionals need to stay informed of what is happening in the industry, and how emerging trends in technology, outsourcing, regulations, and business practices can impact their jobs and companies. There is plenty of information out there; the challenge is filtering through all the noise to zero in on what is truly important and why.
ARC supply chain and logistics analysts Steve Banker, Clint Reiser and Chris Cunnane bring more than 35 years of logistics research experience to their writing and analysis, working closely with leading manufacturers, retailers, logistics service providers, and technology companies. Their insightful postings address clearly and concisely the basic questions logistics professionals are asking: What are the most important trends? What news matters and why? What is new in logistics technology and supply chain best practices? What actions should I take in response?
ARC Coverage Areas
ARC's team of analysts are dedicated to researching, analyzing, and consulting in these areas:
- 3PL and 4PL Managed Transportation Services
- Demand and Inventory Planning
- Global Trade Management Systems
- Integrated Business Planning
- Supply Chain Visibility & Collaboration
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Automation & Control
- Warehouse Management Systems